From their website here are the Video Capture Features:
- Capture video directly to your hard drive
- Record video in many video file formats
- Capture video from a webcam, network IP camera or a video input device
- Screen capture software records the entire screen, a single window or any selection portion
- Digital zoom with the mouse scroll wheel, and drag to scroll the recording window
- Zoom-to-mouse feature focuses the recording window on the cursor
- Mouse highlighting spotlights the location of the cursor
- Record video alone or video and audio simultaneously
- Record audio from your microphone and speakers simultaneously, ideal for recording video conferences
- Time lapse video recording
- Create photo snapshots of a video at any time
- Add your own text captions or time stamp your video
- Change color settings and video effects before recording
- Adjust the video resolution, size and frame rate for capture
- Ability to burn directly to DVD with Express Burn Disc Burner
- Words with BroadCam Video Broadcast Software to stream over the internet.
The download was quick. It saw my computer had a built-in camera and just select the record button and off it went.
It also has screen capture software so if you need to do a step-by-step instructions it is perfect.
This software was a quick answer to my video recording problem but in the process I also found a very useful product.